Friday, July 2, 2010

Classroom Applications of Tool 3

I think that the applications listed in Tool 3 would be awesome ways to allow our students to express their creativity. They could re-live exciting adventures from the school year; field day, study trips, reader's theaters, school performances, the possibilities are endless. You could also do an image creater to "sell" a book that they recently read. FUN!! My question is, would we do a class log-in and password? Most of the image generators that I visited required registration. And, as for creating blogs, would we do a class blog or allow the students to create their own? I believe you have to have an email address to sign up on blogger, right? Not all students have email address, and some parents aren't ready for their 3rd graders to have one. Just some questions running through my brain...

No comments:

Post a Comment