Monday, July 19, 2010

11 TOOLS Reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? My favorite tool was Digital Story Telling. I thought that this tool was very user friendly. I would love to have the kids create a story from the summer to share within the first few weeks of school. One of my other favorites was image generators, specifically word clouds. A word cloud could be created in the beginning of the year to verbalize their goals for the upcoming school year.

2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? I think a lot of my barriers relating to technology have been broken. I had a lot of fears when it came to using some of these tools in the classroom. Most of the fear was related to the unknown! The most fun part will be explaining to the kids that this is a experience that we will learn and grow in together!

No comments:

Post a Comment